Dog Symposium Norway
We warmly invite everyone who has an interest in dogs to participate! This is a unique opportunity to hear interesting speakers and meet dog lovers from many parts of the world.
The conference includes 2 days of speakers, buffet lunch both days, drinks and snacks during the breaks.
Speakers and talks :
- Jean Dodds, USA - Vaccine use, safety and other options - issues for today and tomorrow
- Jen Harvey, Australia - Australian snufflegarden Project
- Aurèlien and Cristina Budzinski, France - What can we learn from the pulse of the dog ? A different view to understand how they feel and what we can do to help them cope.
- Chantal Deboel, Belgium - Dogs and temperatures
- Turid Rugaas, Norway - Past, present and future of dog training. Were are we going, and what do we want in the future?
Aurelien is a Dog trainer certified by Turid Rugas. He is the Co-founder of Tout pour mon chien in France.
Dr. Dodds, who established Hemopet, the first nonprofit national blood bank program for animals, in 1986, consults in clinical pathology nationally and internationally, and is the editor of the series Advances in Veterinary Science and Comparative Medicine.
Jenna manages the central behaviour team of Dog Trust
Cristina Gomes is a dog behaviourists certified by Turid Rugaas in France. She use her knowledge to assist dog owners to better understand their animals.
Turid Rugaas is an internationally renowned trainer and writer who has devoted her life to dogs, their behavior and their well-being.